Thursday, August 13, 2009

Of purple houses, deli direction pointers, florescent mopeds, psychedelic bikinis, beautiful people and yes, the beaches too.

Goa alone would have sufficed for the whole of Incredible India campaign.

Now about Goa. What about Goa? Everyone knows about Goa. Well I didn't. And when I did.. I absolutely loved it. It's beautiful. And it's so different than every place I've ever been to.

I saw weird and exotic couples; miles of tattoos and thousands of piercings; houses painted mustard yellow, royal blue, red and purple, ;small huts selling homemade mozzarella; shacks where FTV comes alive and restaurant menus without paneer butter masala.

Yeah the food, you possibly can't get any closer to great food than being at Goa. A detailed food post to follow.

Between seafood risotto and tuna salad, I had this absolutely delicious konkani fish meal. Especially the fried sardines. I got to go back for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment