Tuesday, May 15, 2012

all you need is love and some quotes maybe

via pinterest
okay so i have traversed this path before - the what to blog, the how often to blog, the demands and rigors of a blog, and often have pushed myself to write only when i can think of something fun for my target audience [3? 4? readers out there.], and then i went back into the dungeon with the convenient excuses to myself - too busy, writers block, yada yada yada.
none of that anymore, i am guessing i could risk ;-) losing few of my many readers with my spontaneous random thoughts :D, huh?

yes i have been feeling a bit lackluster when it comes to blogging, or waking for that matter. i will begin with the writing, waking shall follow, or so i hope.

via pinterest
 for today, i would like to leave you with a few wise words, words that i am discovering to be true, words that are making sense to me right now -


my life didn't please me, so I created my life.”
- coco chanel


“to be in hell is to drift; to be in heaven is to steer.”
- george bernard shaw


"one day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching."
- source unknown


"we become what we want to be by constantly being what we want to become each day. "
- richard g scott


from an unknown source,
"i wish i couldn't feel a damn thing."
don't we all?


and finally
"let it be."

 

6 comments:

  1. Please don't stop just yet. These are more relevant that you can imagine. I love your little tidbits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unleash my inner paulo coelho you say? yes, yes, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote Chanel...definitely going to keep it in mind :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am still reading your blog :) And you know what, recently I've been reading quotes and viewing inspirational videos too...of the “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” variety. But then came across "When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!" and even "When life gives you lemons sell them on ebay"!
    Not sure which one's wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. since i been on major inspiration kick lately, here goes my version - when life gives you lemons, throw them away, go looking for some berries instead.

    ReplyDelete